- 75% of attendees named "networking" the most valuable aspect of Intel Capital's Global Summit.
- 1,100+ corporate leaders, Intel executives, and C-level officers from tech startups around the globe attended.
- About 3,300 Connect meetings took place.
- Our easy-to-use app simplifies setting one-on-one meetings with prospective partners, customers, and suppliers.
"quality time spent with quality people."
An Agenda Well Worth Your Time
- 100+ leading-edge tech entrepreneurs delivered elevator pitches.
- Each year, the summit provides ample opportunities to gain valuable insights to move your business forward.
- Executive Perspective Sessions on important topics and engaging panel discussions round-out the invaluable learning experience that is Intel Capital's Global Summit.
2018 Session Videos
2016 Video Archive
View Videos of Elevator Pitches
Did you miss any Elevator Pitches you wanted to see? Now you can view the Video of any Elevator Pitch presented at Global Summit. Simply click on the Sector below. Pitches are listed in order delivered. You may scroll through the pages (at the bottom of the screen) or use the Search Box to the pitch you want to see:
- Artificial Intelligence & Computing Storage Platforms - Elevator Pitches
- Cloud Services and Big Data & Security - Elevator Pitches
- Industrial Internet of Things & 5G and Wireless Communications - Elevator Pitches
- Smart and Connected Devices & Emerging technologies - Elevator Pitches
Elevator Pitch Winners
Congratulations to our Elevator Pitch Competition winners! They were selected from the Elevator Pitches presented at the Intel Capital Global Summit by our panels of volunteer judges (attending sponsors, co-investors, and industry executives). The Elevator Pitches are a unique opportunity for our portfolio company CEOs to educate potential customers and business partners on their company's value proposition.
The Intel Capital Global Summit draws more than 30 reporters from seven countries. It generates hundreds of original articles and thousands of tweets. Here's a sampling of media outlets:
US Media Coverage
International Media Coverage