- 95% of attendees named "networking" the most valuable aspect of Intel Capital's Global Summit.
- 600+ corporate leaders, Intel executives, and C-level officers from tech startups around the globe attended.
- About 2,000 Connect meetings took place.
- Our easy-to-use app simplifies setting one-on-one meetings with prospective partners, customers, and suppliers.
"quality time spent with quality people."
An Agenda Well Worth Your Time
- 100+ leading-edge tech entrepreneurs delivered elevator pitches.
- Each year, the summit provides ample opportunities to network and gain valuable insights to move your business forward.
- Executive Perspective Sessions on important topics and engaging panel discussions round-out the invaluable learning experience that is Intel Capital's Global Summit.
2019 Session Videos
2018 Video Archive
View Videos of Elevator Pitches
Did you miss any Elevator Pitches you wanted to see? Now you can view the Video of any Elevator Pitch presented at Global Summit. Simply click on the Sector below. Pitches are listed in order delivered. You may scroll through the pages (at the bottom of the screen) or use the Search Box to the pitch you want to see:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Autonomous & Mobility Management
- Datacenter Hardware, Software & Cloud / Data & Insights
- Enabling Technology / 5G, Next Generation Communications, Datacenter Networking & Connectivity / Future Silicon Manufacturing
- Internet of Things (IoT) / Next Generation Compute / Devices
The 2019 Global Summit drew more than 20 reporters from around the world. In the first month, Global Summit generated nearly 300 original articles and more than 159,000 social media impressions, including stories from:
US Media Coverage
International Media Coverage