Who attended in 2015?
Intel Capital's Global Summit 2015 attendees: a who's-who list of people you want to know.
- 75% of attendees named "networking" the most valuable aspect of Intel Capital's Global Summit.
- 1,100+ corporate leaders, Intel executives, and C-level officers from tech startups around the globe attended.
- Over 3,400 Connect meetings took place.
- Our easy-to-use app simplifies setting one-on-one meetings with prospective partners, customers, and suppliers.
“quality time spent with quality people.”
An Agenda Well Worth Your Time
- At Intel Capital's Global Summit 2015, 100+ leading-edge tech entrepreneurs delivered elevator pitches.
- Each year, the summit provides ample opportunities to gain valuable insights to move your business forward.
- Very popular in 2015, Executive Perspective Sessions on important topics and engaging panel discussions round-out the invaluable learning experience that is Intel Capital's Global Summit.
Opening: Arvind Sodhani, EVP and President, Intel Capital, in conversation with Jon Fortt, CNBC
View Videos of Elevator Pitches
Did you miss any Elevator Pitches you wanted to see? Now you can view the Video of any Elevator Pitch presented at Global Summit. Simply click on the Sector below. Pitches are listed in order delivered. You may scroll through the pages (at the bottom of the screen) or use the Search Box to the pitch you want to see:
- Enterprise and Communication and Emerging Technologies and Manufacturing Sector Elevator Pitches
- Software and Services Sector Elevator Pitches
- View all Mobility and Client Platform Sector Elevator Pitches
- View all Consumer Internet and Digital Media Sector Elevator Pitches
Elevator Pitch Winners
Congratulations to our Elevator Pitch Competition winners below! They were selected from the 139 Elevator Pitches presented at the Intel Capital Global Summit by our panels of volunteer judges (attending sponsors, co-investors, and industry executives). The Elevator Pitches are a unique opportunity for our portfolio company CEOs to educate potential customers and business partners on their company's value proposition.
The 2015 Global Summit drew more than three dozen reporters from 9 countries. It generated more than 210 original articles and more than 6,300 tweets in one week. Here’s a sampling of media outlets:
US Media Coverage
International Media Coverage