Who attended in 2016?
Intel Capital's Global Summit 2016 attendees: a who's-who list of people you want to know.
- 75% of attendees named "networking" the most valuable aspect of Intel Capital's Global Summit.
- 1,100+ corporate leaders, Intel executives, and C-level officers from tech startups around the globe attended.
- About 3,300 Connect meetings took place.
- Our easy-to-use app simplifies setting one-on-one meetings with prospective partners, customers, and suppliers.
"quality time spent with quality people."
An Agenda Well Worth Your Time
- At Intel Capital's Global Summit 2016, 100+ leading-edge tech entrepreneurs delivered elevator pitches.
- Each year, the summit provides ample opportunities to gain valuable insights to move your business forward.
- Very popular in 2016, Executive Perspective Sessions on important topics and engaging panel discussions round-out the invaluable learning experience that is Intel Capital's Global Summit.
2016 Session Videos
View Videos of Elevator Pitches
Did you miss any Elevator Pitches you wanted to see? Now you can view the Video of any Elevator Pitch presented at Global Summit. Simply click on the Sector below. Pitches are listed in order delivered. You may scroll through the pages (at the bottom of the screen) or use the Search Box to the pitch you want to see:
- Data Center, Emerging Technologies, and Manufacturing - Elevator Pitches
- IOT and Industry Vertical - Elevator Pitches
- Mobility - Elevator Pitches
- Software and Services - Elevator Pitches
Elevator Pitch Winners
Congratulations to our Elevator Pitch Competition winners! They were selected from the Elevator Pitches presented at the Intel Capital Global Summit by our panels of volunteer judges (attending sponsors, co-investors, and industry executives). The Elevator Pitches are a unique opportunity for our portfolio company CEOs to educate potential customers and business partners on their company's value proposition.
The 2016 Global Summit drew more than 30 reporters from seven countries. It generated more than 160 original articles and nearly 8,900 tweets in one week. Here's a sampling of media outlets:
US Media Coverage
International Media Coverage